At revolve furnishings, we're always looking for people who are passionate about design. Our design consultants stay on top of the latest trends in the furniture industry. We love to help our clients create spaces that are both inspiring and amazing. If you are interested in working with us, explore our current career opportunities below.
revolve furnishings is expanding to Edmonton!!! And we need a whole team of furniture enthusiasts at our new showroom.
Are you seeking an upbeat, vibrant and trendy work environment? Do you have a flair for fashion and sense for modern, sophisticated style? We are looking for a successful person who is charismatic, enthusiastic and has the ability to provide results. revolve furnishings represents the cutting edge in stylish furniture and has a strong team of individuals that are focused on creating success. We are being bombarded by qualified, fashion-minded clients and we need help serving their needs! We are a young, growing ,dynamic company. We provide incentives, sales contests and a solid commission structure. This is a perfect opportunity for a furniture enthusiast to develop experience and be highly rewarded.
Does this sound like something you'd like to do?
Why work for us? Revolve Furnishings is a furniture retail business that sells hip and cool furniture. We are a constantly growing business. We are proud to sell furniture that people not only just use, but love and are happy to brag to their friends and family about.
Our retail locations are a friendly, flexible environment where you’ll be surrounded by people who like where they work and want to contribute to help the company grow. We offer a health and dental benefits program after 3 months of probation.
Full and Part Time Decorator/Design Consultants for Edmonton
What we need from you:
- Knowledge and interest in the furniture industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work.
- Strong customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Both Full and Part time positions require ability to work both weekends and evening shifts.
Full Time Merchandiser Assistant for Edmonton
What we need from you:
- Minimum 1 year related education or experience in Interior Design, Merchandising and Display or Home Furnishings Environment.
- Interest in Cool, Modern furniture.
- Good communication and basic Computer Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong Work Ethic, a Great Attitude and Fantastic People Skills
- Ability to do Moderate Lifting and Ladder Work when required
A strong understanding of the sales process and effective closing techniques would be a bonus, but we're also willing to mentor the right candidate. If you would like to become part of our organization's energetic approach to solving clients' needs, apply today by sending your resume along with a cover letter to hr@ revolvefurnishings.com Fax: 403-253-8393